Call for Blogs
Time & Location
About the Event
CALL FOR BLOGS
About the organization
Lawunison is a peer-reviewed law and science journal. The journal tries to give far reaching data on various parts of the law and the science field. It centers on the headway in law and the management and different difficulties which are before us in these fields. Lawunison likewise gives an opportunity to the law students to improve their research skills and distribute their exploration paper in presumed journal. It would likewise assist them with having a testament course which would keep them out of the box and improve their demeanor.
About the Blog
The blog is our key aspects at moment. It has post from various, industry experts which spin around the legality of the case, the current legal scenario, and rights. This blog will have the most recent reports in regards to legitimate features of social orders on the loose. Lawunison is welcoming bloggers to interface with us and offer perspectives or submit articles which can be posted and shared through this blog. We will likely give quality blogs to the students and professionals and be the connection during the change stage.
· Co-authorship is allowed to maximum of 2 authors.
· Submission should be made in .dox only.
· References are compulsory. Any statistical data, fact or any other informative text when being used, need to have references. References should be authentic to be reliable.
· Submissions that are plagiarized to a level of more than 20% will not be accepted.
· Submission will be accepted on rolling basis.
· E-mail: lawunison[at]gmail.com
· The subject line of the mail should be “Blog-Lawunison” please save the name of the file as the “Title Name”. A different word file containing name, college name, email address, and contact details to be sent.
The following persons are eligible
· Undergraduate and postgraduate students of law
· Students pursuing PhD programme in law.
Any topic on Law and Management, current affairs are welcomed. The writing should be innovative and well researched.
· Font Style: Times New Roman
· Heading: 12, Bold, Centre Alignment
· Sub-heading: 12, Bold, Middle Alignment
· Body text:12, Times New Roman, Line Spacing: 1.5
· Foot Notes: 10, Foot Note spacing: 1
Account number: 0613986647
Note: using these credentials, you can pay us via UPI service including popular apps like PayTM, PhonePay, G-Pay and BHIM UPI.
A prestigious 'Certificate of Publication' for participants whose paper will be published on our website.